Monday, March 16, 2009

Mondays Suck

* Why is Dick Cheney allowed to go on TV and be awful? He has no power anymore? He is the political equivalent of a crazy old man screaming 'Get off my lawn!' And yet he is always on TV, being awful and terrifying the masses, and that shit is not cool.

* You know this is what Alan Moore dreams about, in the secret rat maze of his brain

* Maybe not entirely all better. Still coughing, haven't smoked IN. A. WEEK. Know that this is logically good. Also know that I am ready to bite strangers.

* MSNBC is obsessed with Twitter, and it is starting to piss me off.

* I don't want to go to work. I still am not well. But I need money. But my boss isn't answering the phone. These things are difficult.

* Time to go get ready for the day. Wheee.
- LV

PS

I got a nice image of Rorschach's symbol for my tattoo, FINALLY:


The other options are listed below, ad nauseum, so I ain't posting them again. EXECUTIVE DECISION.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive