Wednesday, March 18, 2009

'I'd Trade All My Tomorrows For One Single Yesterday'

So, yesterday I ended up passing out and sleeping from around 1:30 in the afternoon until... well... 6 in the evening. Needless to say, I ended up not going to see Watchmen again, because I was all unconscious, and when I woke up my head was pounding and I was coughing and shitty, so I stayed in and listened to music on low volume, and rested.

Today, however, I am going, even if my head EXPLODES, which is possible, and would be gross for those around me, but bodily explosions can sometimes result in pretty symmetrical patterns. I know, I know, I'm SICK. GOD.

Does anyone know of ANY good tattoo parlors in New Jersey? Because I have no trouble finding creepy, filthy-looking places where I could get a clown burned into my flesh (anyone with a clown tattoo is. DO YOU HEAR ME?! SICK, I SAYS) but none where I could get a high-quality piece of work that won't result in my untimely demise. This is problematic. Someone should make lists of good tattoo places. I won't because I'm ignorant.

Also, the majority of people who bothered to vote in my survey at all don't seem to think I should get a tattoo. Perversely, they are comfortable with extreme body modifications, and stapling books to yourself, which seems far more painful and unsanitary and INSANE than just getting a tattoo. You guys are weird. (Except if you voted for an actual tattoo. Then you are normal as I, my friend.)

This AIG stuff is very upsetting and so fucking funny I can barely stand it. I tried to find the YouTube clip of Stephen Colbert waving a pitchfork and screaming, "To arms! To arms!" but was defeated by the internet. So just imagine it. It's funny, yes?

I may be a bad person, but I simply don't care about Rihanna/Chris Brown, and their relationship. Don't care. No caring from LV. YOU can care. I do not.

Here is a funny link about how Watchmen could have sucked, although I still maintain that the script in the last post was way more terrifying.

LAST DAY TO VOTE ON MY TATTOO. IMAGES CAN BE FOUND BELOW. SO LOOK, AND VOTE. JESUS WOULD VOTE, IF HE HAD THE INTERNETS. THINK ABOUT IT.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive