Sunday, March 15, 2009

Random Notes, Take 4

* I HATE this commercial. Like, more than makes any sense. I will NEVER buy products from this company, even if they have Watchmen-endorsed AWESOME products. NEVER. PLEASE STOP SHOWING THIS COMMERCIAL.


* Russell Brand's book is fucking glorious. It should be. I had to call four different bookstores before I could find it. Then I had to drive nearly half an hour each way to get it. But it's really twisted and funny and wonderful, and he likes Blackadder too, SO EVERYTHING I LIKE IS CONNECTED. The bit about his pet gerbils made me fall out of bed laughing.

* Email is evil, I have decided. Here's how it works. I write an EMail. You write back. I write you back. SOCIETY RESTS ON CONVENTIONS SUCH AS THESE. WITHOUT THEM EVERYTHING WILL BE ANARCHY, AND NOT GOOD ANARCHY LIKE IN V FOR VENDETTA. And this is doubly true when said Email has QUESTIONS OF IMPORTANCE THAT NEED BE ANSWERED.

* Castle is funny. Nathon Fillion rules. Huzzah for him, and everyone must watch it, because I feel like if another show of his gets cancelled, we'll find Mr. Fillion curled up under a table with a bottle of Wild Turkey, screaming about 'No power in the 'verse.'

* My fever is gone, but now I'm in that unfortunate, unpleasant phase of illness where you're not REALLY sick, but you keep coughing and still don't feel right at all, but it manifests itself as you being totally bitchy and snarky, and saying awful, cutting things that are true but probably not wise things to say, ever.

* How long do you have to go without a cigarette before you call yourself a non-smoker? I don't even want one at this point. I did, but hacking up gobs of ick for nearly a week is sort of a motivating 'quit' factor, or at least a 'cut down dramatically to reduce the gobs of ick in lungs' factor.

Oh, and because it's Sunday, and a day for LSAT studying and feeling crappy about my inability to find a good New Jersey tattoo parlor, here's a picture of Russell Brand. You don't need a REAL reason, do you?



He's so pretty and wise. I love him, and Rorschach. I am a complicated woman.
- LV

PS FOUR DAYS LEFT IN THE TATTOO VOTING! DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO PICK MY NEXT INK! Vote in the top righthand corner of the blog.

Rorschach's Signature:

Inkblot 1:

Inkblot 2:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive