Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Notes, Take 6

* Dear Borders: Continue to send me things about the goddamn Twilight DVD release party, and I will be forced to 'release' rabid badgers into your goddamn store, lock the doors, and set the building on fire. STOP. Love, LV

* This is the most depressing movie article ever. Meet The Little Fockers? Get Smart 2? I mean, the first Get Smart shamed everyone who has ever watched the show. WHY would you continue this losing streak? Why are all these bad movies being made?

* GEORGE W. BUSH IS WRITING A BOOK! THIS IS NOT FALSE ENTHUSIASM. THIS IS A MAN WHO HAS TALKED ABOUT READING 'THREE SHAKESPEARES.' Can you imagine how funny this book is going to be?

* My high school would have been totally cooler if we'd had this.

* I fully intended to watch Obama on the TV last night, but then I fell asleep. So I missed it. Which is too bad, because as Wonkette says, he is my imaginary boyfriend (unlike Russell Brand, who is my imaginary fiancee, Hunter S. Thompson, who I am the imaginary widow of, and Rorschach, who is in fact completely imaginary, but must not be ignored because he'll KNIFE A BITCH, SERIOUSLY).

* OMFG BARACK OBAMA INSULTED THE DISABLED PEOPLE LET'S IMPEACH HIM AND FREAK OUT AND HOW DARE HE IS HE EVEN AMERICAN?!?!?!??!?!??!?! etc. Calm the FUCK down, old flabby man on MSNBC. Go hide in a bunker with Dick Cheney, and reread Machiavelli. Jesus. I have, in the past 3 minutes, come to despise Brad Blakemen with an intensity that frightens me.

* Stop showing ads for Duplicity. My dislike (nay, hatred) of Julia Roberts has a long history, and even the temptation of Clive Owen is not enough to get me to see this stupid movie.

* I'm not saying ANYTHING anymore. I'm just grinning foolishly, and going about my business.

- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive