Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Still Sick

Like, really mind-bogglingly sick. With a fever, and everything. I always feel like you're not really sick until you have a fever. Your brain could be melting, but unless there's a fever, you are WELL.

I am decidedly not. So this isn't a real post, so much as a marker in time. I am still technically alive, have not had a cigarette in over 48 hours (which is the longest I've gone without smoking since, it seems, BIRTH), and psychotically planning my next tattoo. Even though I can't afford it. Actually, maybe I should get this tattoo while I'm in misery. The human body can only take so much pain, right? So I've HIT my THRESHOLD. I can feel NO MORE PAIN. I WIN. HOORAY FOR ME.

See? The coherency is gone. Back to sleep, until tomorrow.
- LV

PS I'll be posting font options for my tattoo either tomorrow or the next day, depending on how much snot is in my body, how much my eyeballs hurt, and how high my fever is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive