Monday, October 26, 2009

I Only Know 1 Woman & She Just Left The Room Shouting, 'The Shoes!'

Blog
* Moss will one day learn that all women scream 'the shoes' at some point in their lives. Title is from The It Crowd.

Movie!Win
* The Jack Ryan movies went form super-badass (Clear & Present Danger) to suck city (The Sum Of All Fears)(and no, I don't blame Ben Affleck in the slightest. Did you actually listen to the dialogue he was expected to spout? Lawrence Olivier would have been hard-pressed to make sense of it.

But I am quite thrilled that Chris Pine, AKA Captain James T. Kirk, will be in the new Jack Ryan movie. Because A) he seems to do well with reboots, and B) even if the movie is a flaming pile of fail, Mr. Pine is very attractive, and therefore perhaps the dialogue won't be that important.

Wow
* Your condom machine is judging you:

And you probably deserve it.

Animals
* The deer is bathing the kitty!

It's Monday, guys. It's going to be a long week. I'm clinging to the joy I can find.

Food!Win
* This is joy. This is pure, caloric joy:

Do you know what this is, besides DELICIOUS? This is a wheel of brie cheese, stuffed with chocolate, and then baked in a puff pastry. Oh holy CRAP. This is the holy trinity of cheese, chocolate, and carbohydrates. I would eat this until I BLACKED OUT.

Girly Shit
* I don't even know anymore:

[Found at Shoe Lust]
I have no fucking clue what these shoes are supposed to be, or why, or what is going on, or how you are expected to WALK in these bitches. They frighten me, I have to say. These shoes scare me.

WTF, INTERNET?
* Um, WHY is KONG RIDING A TROUT?

[Found at Nerd Approved]
No, you know what? I don't want to hear your excuses. Dr. Strangelove is SACRED, you heathens. There is NO REASON for Kong to be riding a giant trout. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? Are you TRYING to make me angry? BECAUSE IT IS WORKING.

Daily Hot Guy

[Richard Ayoade, AKA Maurce Moss from The IT Crowd. He's adorable and English, and his hair is LIFE-CHANGING, and he's got a sweet style. Reason #100,00,867 I need to move to England.]


Music
* I saw Jude Law in Hamlet, and he was great, and better looking in person, and surprisingly funny, so I went from team 'I Am Indifferent To Jude Law,' to team 'God Dammit, I Kind Of Like Him Now.'
This sort of cemented that grudging affection:

Jude Law performs Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face.' WITH LIGHT SABERS.

OK, time to go start the week. Hold me?
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive