Saturday, October 24, 2009

Truth Or Happiness. Never Both.

Blog
* Mr. Lightman is also available for children's birthday parties. Title is from Lie To Me.

* This image, made by Miss Banshee (feel better!) will get me through today:

[Made by Miss Banshee]
Well, this image, my new boots, arm warmers, and gallons of caffeine.

* And now I want sushi:

[Drawn by Erin]
Dammit, Erin! I don't have sushi! It's morning, and there's no sushi here! No sushi at all!

Stuff To Live
* I like ninjas:

[Found at Nerd Approved]
Because while you're gushing over how cute these ninja salt and pepper shakers are, the REAL ninjas slip in, slash your throat, steal your food, and totally PWN YOUR SORRY ASS.
Ninjas rule.

Fandom
* This is the greatest Firefly/Serenity costume ever wrought by the hand of man:

[Found by Ge Oh]

Movie!Fail
* I'm sorry, but I disagree with this list of the 10 Worst Movies to Open at #1. Because Hancock is not on there, nor is Wild Wild West, both movies that made me want to stab my eyeballs out with a burning hot silver pick. And I just realized that Will Smith is in both those movies, so maybe I should have a word with him too. But I'd put My Big Fat Greek wedding on this list. I don't even think it WAS a number one movie, but I HATE it. AND I WOULD TELL YOU, but it would take too long.

I will agree totally with Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Every second was akin to physical torture. And then John Turturro ripped of his pants, and my faith in humanity DIED.

Jackie Earle Haley
* He doesn't know about this Green Lantern rumor:

Which means it's not a lie, it is a possibility. Just saying.

Daily Hot Guy (s)

[David Tennant and Simon Pegg, because
A) They both have super-sexy accents,
B) They combine the awesome powers of Star Trek, Doctor Who, and Shaun of the Dead
C) THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE TOGETHER
D) It's a rainy Saturday and I have a migraine, and that IS a reason.]

TeeVee
* Red Dwarf is on Netflix Instant Watch, thus pulling me back from the brink of madness after a day of miserable working. I love Red Dwarf, and Arnold Rimmer in particular (shut up. No, really.)

That in no way means I like the idea of 'specials,' or that I will watch a special of Red Dwarf. I mean, I lost interest around the time they brought back Lister's girlfriend, played by another actress. And then Rimmer LEFT, and I was sad, predictably.

Point is, I'll just watch the first few seasons again. You guys can watch the special.

Geek Want
* Behold, the power and the glory of Ralph Wiggum when joined with Kid Robot:

[The Worlds Best Ever]
We are speechless before his glory.

Awesome
* SEND ALL THE CLOWNS TO THE MOON. LET THEM SQUEAK THEIR TERRIFYING NOSES ON MARS. WITH THE NAKED BLUE PEOPLE.

I dislike clowns.

Is today over yet?
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive