Sunday, October 4, 2009

There's Obeying Going On Right Under My Nose!

Blog
* That.... a confusing visual, Wash. Title is from Firefly.

Jackie Earle Haley
* Here's an article about the A Nightmare On Elm Street documentary, Never Sleep Again. Jackie's not DIRECTLY in it, but you should watch it anyway, because Mr. Haley wants you to understand the history of his work.

* Yet another gif of WIN:

See? Maniac Cop 3 was better than The Zoo Gang. TRUFAX.

* Here's another. Strut your shit, Mr. Haley.


TeeVee
* I may have a girl crush on Morena Baccarin from Firefly and V. Because she's fucking awesome, and V is going to be epic.

[Found at Visitor Site]
She's just cool, and knows all my favorite actors, and is going to be a scary alien. Scary AWESOME.

Geek Want
* I want this, but I will not hit him:

[Found at Geekologie]
It's Wall-E! You don't HIT Wall-E. You hold him and love him and comfort him, and let him play with small objects that fascinate him. You don't beat him to death for sugared snacks. I'll protect this Wall-E pinata with my LIFE, you hear?!

Awesome
* Haha, my school is not on the list of twenty-five douchiest colleges in America. That may be because no one has really heard of my school, and anyway it's nice to just be nominated. But I know enough people from these schools to know this is all fundamentally accurate. We are all douches.

Movie!Win
* You people can naysay all you want, but Green Hornet is going to be awesome, and Seth Rogen is awesome, and Nicolas Cage is no longer involved, and sometimes that is all you need.

Daily Hot Guy

[John Krasinski, AKA Jim from The Office who is a great tall bastard of a man, and has the BEST reaction faces in the history of television, possibly, although I'd still pick Rainn Wilson over him because I have PROBLEMS, but Jim is sort of glorious and sexy, and maybe I will be joining Team Jim. Why does he look so good in a scarf, man? Requested by Kristamaru, who should draw me a picture of Jim. Because.

More later. Promise.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive