Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oh My God, I Find Lentils Completely Incomprehensible.

Blog
* That may be one of my favorite lines in the whole show. Title is from Dollhouse.

* I want a combat wombat:

[Drawn by Erin]
To defend me from all that is dark and cruel in my life. Also I want to rub its fuzzy belly.

* Note: This will be a short entry, because I have the Best Day Ever today. So, yeah. Deal with it.

Politics
* Remember my vow to keep posting stuff about Levi Johnston, because it's insane and hilarious that he's famous for having sex?

It's a commercial about nuts. I hope Levi Johnston never goes away, and in fact somehow wrangles himself a guest spot on Kate Plus 8, because why not? Dude never stops amusing me. And enraging Sarah Palin. I support that.

* Joy Behar and Ann Coulter discuss Sarah Palin:

I dislike everyone involved in this video, but on different levels, and anyway, it's sort of intriguing to watch them try to eat each other.

Food
* Why did I not have this for breakfast?

[Found at This Is Why You're Fat]
These are buttermilk pancakes with whipped cream, caramel, chocolate sauce, and peanuts. I'm not sure I'd be able to MOVE after eating this, but I would find a way.

Words Of Win
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails

Life
I couldn't help it. I'm very excited about my plans for today, and anyway I had this song stuck in my head.


Have an unironically awesome Sunday.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive