Friday, October 30, 2009

Well I'm Not Eating My Fucking Shoes!

Blog
* it's important to have principles. Title is from Cannibal! The Musical.

Halloween
* Everything was better when we were kids. Except for the stuff that isn't. This is one of the best bits of growing up:

This is a scary cartoon! Ichabod and his endless appetite are an integral part of my childhood. Here are more of our best childhood Halloween moments. Truly, is not Halloween the most wonderful time of the year?

* We all need more music in our lives, yeah? I agree. And since it's Halloween tomorrow, here's some music about ghosts. Including Queens Of The Stone Age. What happened to them? I miss them. Good band.

* DARK CHOCOLATE AND PUMPKIN CUPCAKES:

[Found at Life's Ambrosia]
MAKE ME THESE, GOD DAMMIT. PUMPKIN IS DELICIOUS. Except in beer. Then I throw up.

* Tonight at 8:00 PM EST, they're live-streaming Orson Welles' War of the Worlds. AWESOME. I had a huge crush on Orson Welles as a kid. What? WHAT? Anyway, one of the scariest radio plays in the history of time. Tune in. IF YOU DARE.

* I have never tasted pumpkin walnut fudge. I don't like white chocolate. There's no chocolate in it, did you know that IT IS A CHOCOLATE OF FALSE TRUTHS. But these do look tasty:

[Found at Framed]
So I will try them, FOR YOU PEOPLE. God, I am such a giver, aren't I?

Stuff To Live
* My corset for my costume is from Hot Topic. So it will not survive a real zombie attack. However, if I had money and the inclination, I would purchase a Tactical Corset:

[Found at Tactical Corsets]
Then shit could GO DOWN and I'd be ready for it.

Plus, I'd look sexy. It's bulletproof, you know.


Daily Hot Guy

[Jensen Ackles, AKA Dean Winchester from Supernatural AKA I have NO idea what I'm typing right now, because, really, LOOK AT HIM. My word. God damn. What's going on? Um.... yeah. OK. Being attacked by zombies is WORTH it sometimes. I might even pretend I don't know how to destroy them, to make him feel good about himself. I'm a caring young woman.]

More later.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive