Friday, June 5, 2009

You Gave Us Cereal In An Ashtray.

Blog
* Title comes from Arrested Development, in which Buster recalls the one time his mother ever cooked for him.

Things I Want
* This is not a new category. But I feel spoiled today, and I am effing exhausted from studying/life/etc. and I want to whine about things I do not have. And it's my blog. And you can laugh at my weird desires.
- Fingerless gloves

[Found at Polyvore]

- Red lipstick

[Found at Franstatic]

- Sims 3

[Found at Amazon]
[Which I had in my hands yesterday but couldn't find anyone at the Apple store to sell the fucking thing to me, so I left in a fit of self-righteous rage, and bought $70 hair-strengthening treatment at Sephora, so who lost in the end? ME.]

- Key Lime Pie

[Found at FreshFromTheBoat]

- These Shoes

[Found at FabSugar]

- The Watchmen Director's Cut DVD

[Found at WatchmenComicMovie]

- This Hat

[Found at WatchmenCostumes]
[Which also explains WHY I want that hat. BUT IT WOULD LOOK CUTE ON ME]

- A Flamethrower

[Found at Uncyclopedia]

- Champagne


- This USB Piggy Fan

[Found at NerdApproved]

- This Hair

[Found at The Sun]
[I promise not to put it in a bow]

- Popcorn

[Yes, with artificial disgusting buttery sludge]

- A Pony


- Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom


I haz no happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive