Monday, August 3, 2009

Are You Pondering Cheese Sticks?

Blog
* Probably. Title is from Pinky & The Brain.

Life
* I dyed my hair red. As promised to some people, here are the pictures. I dyed it myself. Any resemblance to certain fictional characters is COMPLETELY coincidental, I SWEAR. Seriously, I've had red hair before. If I'm imitating ANYONE, it's Sally Jupiter. Stop looking at me like that.







Hair win. Redheads do it in elevator shafts. Sorry, but it had to be said.
- LV

PS More important than my hair, which is PRETTY DAMN IMPORTANT, the newest podcast from World Peace Through Jackie Earle Haley is up. We talk about the Comic-Con, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Little Children, Watchmen, and demand that someone leak the teaser trailer. It's funny and smart and kind of wonderful, much like Mr. Haley himself. Go listen.
Photobucket
The arms command it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive