Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Did You Vote? Can You Read? Have You Got Thumbs?

Blog
* Title is from Transmetropolitan.

* I am sick, so I make no guarantees that this entry will make ANY sense at all. Yet I forge ahead. Like... a forge. A SOLDIER forge. I want sushi. Anyway.

Teevee
* Huzzah for Glee tonight!

* And people thought I was weird for buying pet rats. Least it's not a monkey. A MONKEY I TREAT LIKE A CHILD. This is a TV show about people who raise a monkey. It's their baby. WHAT is going on at TLC? And there's more than one of these? And they dress up the monkey?

I am way too under the weather to begin to dissect the levels of FUCKED-UPEDNESS here. Doesn't TLC stand for The Learning Channel? Because I want to learn NOTHING that this show might teach me.

Geek Want
* In Clue: The Office Edition, you have to figure out who killed Toby.

[Found at Nerd Approved]
It was Dwight. With a chicken. In the break room. It's always Dwight. I love Dwight.

Awesome
* I am drinking so much Mountain Dew (for strange and incomprehensible reasons, I genuinely believe that this will heal me) that my skin now has a fetching yellow-green glow to it. In other news, this wall makes me weep with joy:
fail-owned-soda-display-win
see more Fail Blog
I want to climb in that wall and live there forever.

Movie!Win
* I AM PSYCHIC. Sort of. I said that Paul Giamatti should play King Henry in The Other Boleyn Girl, or some historical-type movie. Now he's going to play King John in Ironclad. I consider this to be close enough to psychic, and will accept money for my predictions. Also, Paul Giamatti kicks ass. Just needed to reiterate that obvious fact.

Wow
* OH MY GOD:

[Found at Freaking News]
OH MY GOD. Mouths for eyes? WHO THINKS OF THESE THINGS? I HAVE A FEVER. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS. OH MY GOD.

Animals
* It's OK, everyone. Forget that last category. STOP LOOKING AT IT. OK. Good. Behold, a bunny that walks on its hind legs:

It's all going to be OK.

Daily Hot Guy

[Rainn Wilson. I like Rainn Wilson. He was the only part of Transformers 2 that didn't make me want to kill myself and everyone else in the room. I mean, JOHN TUTURRO, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? Plus he's freaky tall. You know what? I'm really sick, and I'm still blogging, so shut up.]

Girly Shit
* Yesterday while shopping with friends for dresses to wear to a wedding, semi-delirious and sick, I maybe offered to trade loved ones for a pair of Louboutin shoes:

[Found at Shoe Lust]
They refused. So I coughed on them, thus infecting them with Swine Flu and destroying society as we know it. I'm kidding. But I would have. Those are hot shoes. And they would go very well with my new dress. Yes, I am breathtakingly shallow, what of it?

Moment Of Win
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

OK, I can't do anymore. I have to go to work. Happy Hump Day. Glee will get us through this day.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive