Thursday, September 3, 2009

These Go To Eleven.

Blog
* Title is from This Is Spinal Tap. Best movie ever? One of.

T-Shirts
* I made more. What? They had a WONDROUS sale at AC Moore. And some bitch saw my Rorschach tattoo and asked if it was a gang symbol. Because clearly there are roving gangs of 5'0" skinny chicks who have anxiety attacks over insects. We are DEADLY. Anyways:

True Blood. Front.

Back. 'It Hurts So Good.'


Hunter S. Thompson. Team Gonzo. Front.

Back. 'Res Ipsa Loquitur.'


Heroes. Team Sylar. Front.

Back. 'We Want Your Mind.'


Torchwood. Team Ianto. Front

Back. Torchwood.


Inglourious Basterds. Front

Can't decide on a back image, so this is it for now. May leave it like this. I think this is the best one I've done.

And I still have to make a few more, and then I have a few extra shirts floating around.... ideas? Doesn't HAVE to be a fandom. Could be a book, movie, comic, whatever. Something cool. Stencils help. Although I make make a Team Alpha one, just cuz.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive