Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Alan Moore Lives In A Castle That He Built By Hand Using Bricks Made Of The Compressed Souls Of The Damned.

Geek Want
* How cool is this?

[Found at NerdApproved]
I don't know why the novelty of this appeals to me so greatly. It would certainly make for some supremely fun cleaning sessions. You could envision yourself as, I don't know, a hard-edged gangster's moll with a vendetta against dirt and grime. You could whip this thing out with a raised eyebrow and slay dirt. Or maybe I just need extreme motivation to wipe off my keyboard.

WTF, INTERNET?
* I think what bothers me the most about this product if that it's on Amazon:

[Found at Amazon.com]
Remember when Amazon just sold books? And nothing else, except for like CDs which nobody buys anymore? Those were simpler times, weren't they? You could log on and make your Wish List and not accidentally click on something that would lead you to a metal vaginal speculum that looks like a wine bottle opener and SCARES me. Dear GOD, when did Amazon become a place of FEAR?

Depression Session
* So, this is my future home:

[Found at DVICE]
This is a portable home/storage center for the homeless. It can hold 250 pounds of personal items - although let's be honest, if you're residing in one of these babies you'll probably be carrying around 250 pounds of unpaid credit card bills, and maybe some canned turkeys for food. Still, it is nifty. Be the envy of all the other homeless folks on your block!

Girly Shit
* Yeah, this is too much for me:

[Found at Neatorama]
I can't find out how much this jewelry claw-hand is, but it's Fendi, and that means it is expensive as shit. I guess you could use it as a really fancy brass-knuckle weapon if someone tries to mug you, but I'm not sure it would hold up under extensive wear. Also, could be pricy. Plus, it's ugly and creepy. I bet Madonna has five.

Tattoo of Win
* Kudos for truth in advertising, if nothing else:

[Found at LOLTATZ]

Food
* I'm posting this because I'm related to vegans, and when you are related to vegans you quickly discover the good vegan food versus the vegan food that makes you want to drink the blood of freshly slaughtered lambs. Babycakes, a vegan bakery, is in the former category. They make stuff like this:

That is a cookies 'n cream cupcake, my friends. Don't tell me you wouldn't eat ten of those. And they have a cookbook out, which I may buy, the next time I need to bid a tearful farewell to animal-based products. (Incidentally, my vegan cinnamon rolls and vegan blueberry scones are orgasmic.)

Moment Of Win
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

Sex
* Can you imagine, at any point in a relationship, your partner taking one of these out:

[Found at Jezebel]
Affixing one to their unmentionables, and then looking at you expectantly? This is what we ladies call a 'deal-breaker.' This is horrifying. The guy who invented this must hate sex, because he is clearly never getting laid again. Word of advice: you want people to go down there, DO NOT utilize one of these things.

And on that note, I bid you goodnight.

Disgustedly yours,
LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive