Friday, May 15, 2009

Alan Moore Once Met Fabio On The Street. Moore Burst Into Laughter Fabio Burst Into Tears & Every Passing Car Burst Into Flames.

Note: I only seem to do these sorts of entries when I'm writing fiction, and need a small break by writing bullshit. Weird, yes?

Things I Like Today
* Freakangels. For being awesome and funny and making me scared for the nipples of people everywhere.

* The bad reviews Angels & Demons is getting, because I am petty and still annoyed by how brain-rapingly stupid the first one was.

* That I will be seeing Star Trek again, tonight, and that I will not have to pay for it.

* My hair, which will soon obey me and also have a white streak in it, because I think that will look cool. Look, I'm not dyeing it blue/purple/pink/black/green/orange again, so I've matured a LITTLE. Leave me alone, I'm only young once but I'll be stupid forever. Corey Feldman said that in Stand By Me, so it MUST be true.

* That in rewatching Heroes I finally remember/understand stuff that happened in later episodes. And am at some point going to make a page of Heroes theories. They will be archaic and badly written.

* Writing, which has mysteriously alleviated my sinus headache for the time being, and is also about to get super violent and people DIE, which is fun to write.

* Twitter, which is endlessly entertaining.

Things I Dislike Today
* Twitter, for distracting me terribly.

* LSATS, for existing (and myself, for thinking I wanted to TAKE them. WTF, self?)

* LiveJournal, for making me spend way too much time trying to tag my old entries and fucking up the formatting until I gave up in shame and disgust.

* Freakangels, for not having Karl this week (PLEASE let him live!).

* That nightmare I had about getting a 45 on the LSATs. I do not think that is possible.

* My sinuses, again.

* My writing, because the more I write the more I realize I HAVE to write, and this was supposed to be a fun, short novel, not an Epic Grandiose Treaty On The Vampire & Morality & Love & Redemption, So Serious OMFG. Do not want. It's meant to be funny and creepy and sad in places, but mostly just entertaining. NOT thought-provoking.

* Soap operas, because none can ever compare to Passions, which was the funniest show ever.

Things I Want Today
* The sinuses of someone who does not get sinus headaches ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

* Sushi.


* Firefly to be back on the air. What? I'm really in the mood to watch it.


* Rorschach, pretending to be Kovacs.

What? WHAT?
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive