Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Only Thing That Alan Moore Didn't Create Is God. Whether Or Not God Created Moore Is Still Debatable.

Technology
* I can't decide if this makes me very happy or very sad:

[Found at BoingBoing]
I mean, they're VHS! We've spot on them and rejected them and negated their very existence. They used to be the source of movies and TV and entertainment. And now we're using them as furniture? On the other hand, it's a pretty cool table.

Star Trek
* Here's an article on the fashion of Star Trek. Which, if they change AT ALL, I will cry and scream and start a political group to protest the change, because I think they're sexy, OK?

Dollhouse
* And here we have another article on the resurrection of Dollhouse. I kind of wish it would have moved to a less awful day. Plus, a fond farewell to Sarah Connor, and its endless Monologuing.

TeeVee
* Or maybe the monologuing will continue, in DVD form? Sarah Connor emerging from the ashes would be terribly appropriate. And maybe it will continue to exist on DVDs, and that's how I end up watching most TV shows anyway, so I'd be lying if I said I'd notice right away.

Health
* Coffee and booze make everything better. Scientists proved it. Fuck everyone, I won. I'm right! I'ma celebrate by smoking a pack of cigarettes, drinking a bottle of Sobieski, and chasing it with a gallon of Columbian coffee. Then I'ma going to work.

Alcohol
* Speaking of how alcohol makes you live forever, here's a nifty tool that ensures you enjoy the medical aspects of booze without the embarrassing 'I don't know where my underwear are officer, but I'd sure appreciate you getting me down from this lamppost' aspect:

[Found at LikeCool]
Of course, this doesn't take into account anything besides wine, or the fact that I'm such a lightweight that looking at a bottle of good booze can cause me to black out. Good idea, though.

Geek Want
* Dude, consider my mind blown:

[Found at LikeCool]
It's a CLOCK made of CLOCKS. It's clocks SQUARED. It is the alpha and omega of clock-ness. Salvador Dali would SHIT himself.

Sherlock Holmes
* The first trailer may have caused several extreme physical and emotional reactions:

I can't really talk about it without DID YOU SEE HIS SUNGLASSES AND HIS PIPE AND HIS HAT OF SEX? AND HE WAS SHIRTLESS AND SWEATY AND HANDCUFFED TO THE BED SWEET JESUS' DONUTS MAKE THE MOVIE BE IN THEATERS NOW.
I'm mildly interested in seeing this film.

FAIL
* Guys I forgot to put on my survey:
- Alan Tudyk
- Robert Downey, Jr.

Twitter
* This toilet Twitters whenever you flush:

[Found at Geekologie]
I think we can all agree that we're done discussing toilets on this blog forever, now.

Daily Hot Guy
* If you have any suggestions/requests for this section, PLEASE message/Tweet/Email me. I promise to include guys beyond my own crazy attractions (I know, for example, that most people don't GET my Tarantino attraction. Fools.) but only if you TELL ME. OK. Hot guy, now:

[Christopher Eccleston, bringing the sexy from the North]

WTF, INTERNET?
* This couch is all cool and edgy and a great conversation starter until A) you try to watch TV on it and keep getting vertigo:

[Found at UniqueDaily]
or B) you get stoned off your ass, try to ski down your couch, and end up in your neighbors' living room. AWKWARD.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive