Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Alan Moore Ripped Out All Of Charlie Brown's Hair But Left A Single Strand To Remind Him One Day He'd Come Back To Eat Him.

Spock Images
* Unsurprisingly, because he is all that is wise and sexy in the universe, Spock won my 'Favorite Star Trek Character' Survey. Which is a relief, since I have a humiliating amount of stuff on him, and would otherwise be unable to justify my collection to anyone moseying past my laptop. So thank you all for allowing me to cloak my insanity in journalistic thoroughness.
Note 1: These are all from the 2009 movie. These are all Zachary Quinto pics. If you WANT (ask), I will happily do an Original Spock entry as well. But we all need to bask in the goodness that is Quinto (I am patenting the word 'Quintorgy'. Also 'Rorgasm.' This is how I entertain myself at work.
Note 2: You probably shouldn't be looking at these pictures if you haven't seen the movie, as they contain SPOILERS. SPOILERS IN THE PICTURES BELOW.

And now, on to the pictures! Remember, clicking makes them bigger.






























Yes, I do have more images. And maybe I will post them. I also have an ASSLOAD (which is a lot) of Quinto pictures. I may start doing a Daily Hot Guy feature on my blog. Because.

Blog
* The title of this entry makes me laugh more than it should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive