Monday, May 25, 2009

The Song 'Puff The Magic Dragon' Is Based On Alan Moore's Adventures Through Medieval Europe With A Talking Mutton Chop.

Life
* Hangover has faded to an unpleasant memory. Let's not speak of it, OK?

Watchmen
* So, wait, I am confused. Does the tricked-out version of the Watchmen DVD ONLY come in Blu-Ray? Because I do not have a player for those, I cannot afford a player for those, and I need - NEED - the Super Version of this movie. Because it comes with games, for shit's sake. I CAN PLAY GAMES. In other news, I need a PS3 player JUST so I can play this stupid game. Wait, it's available for XBox 360! My brother's got one of those! Viva America! But I still need a Blu-Ray player, obviously.

WTF, INTERNET?
* This isn't especially stupid/weird, but I laugh every time I see this image, because I can't help but imagine the dude FALLING on this stuff:

[Found at UniqueDaily]
'Hey, guys, who wants a cheeseburg-OH MY GOD IT'S PIERCED MY LUNG.' 'Damn it, Ralph, this is the THIRD TIME you've fallen on that crap!'

Animals
* I think, in honor of Memorial Day, everyone should be given a tiny mule:

[Found at UniqueDaily]
He's puppy-sized and tiny and SO EFFING CUTE. I love him. Don't tell you wouldn't want a herd of these roaming your living room. DON'T LIE.

Depression Session
* I think these are a great idea, and I want them. I could have Watchmen speakers. STOP AND THINK ABOUT THAT. Or, you know, you could have Nirvana speakers, or Lady Gaga speakers, if you enjoy pantsless music.

[Found at LikeCool]
They are cheap, too, so even when you don't have any money, you can still have tricked-out speakers. See? Great country!

Girly Shit
* Yeah, I want everything on this page. I love mod stuff. Blame Dita Von Teese, for making it look so effortless and awesome.

[Found at NubbyTwiglet]

Tattoo of Win
* This is, without irony, the best tattoo ever. XKCD tattoos FTW.

[Found at LOLTATZ]
I salute you, mysterious unnamed tattooed person. YOU are what makes this country great (unless you're from another country, in which case, you make THAT country great).

Food
* This is spinach dip, reportedly.

[Found at SlashFood]
I personally suspect it's a weapon, or has weapons inside it. THIS is what John Connor should have been sending back in time. Stuff it full of guns, and you are GO.

Comics
* Last week's Buy Pile, and reason number seventy-seven that I have no money and am broke and sad. I really need a sugar daddy, for comics and dresses.

Words of Win


Daily Hot Guy

[Hugo Weaving, AKA V, AKA Agent Smith, AKA The Voice Of Megatron, AKA Elrond, AKA Rex The Sheepdog, AKA Mitzi, AKA The Voice Of Sex, AKA Holy Crap It's That Dude He's Awesome!, making me wish I was in Australia]

Sex
* This made me laugh for about an hour straight. The oceans of semen are disgusting, but funny. ISS is win. You should support them. They will be your overlords one day, and maybe your death will be quick and painless if you defer to them.

Movies
* I do not care for Emily the Strange. I have no PROBLEM with her, per se. I just do not care at all. She can exist, if she is not forced upon me. I am generous today. So it follows logically that I will not be seeing the movie, unless it features Russell Brand being sexy for two hours straight. That is unlikely.

Books
* Poor Dave Eggers, trying desperately to convince us all that print is not dead. I admire the effort, sir, but I think it's wasted. We all know print is dying, in a deep coma, and will not revive. It's very sad. And I agree with Gawker, it's fairly humorous that he assured us of the vitality of print through EMail. Bad Life Choice, Dave.

Star Trek
* I found this on LiveJournal. It may be the best interpretation of Star Trek, ever. It will CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER. Click the link, and be enlightened.

Journalism
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

Doctor Who
* This is the greatest thing I've ever seen ever. I saved it for last because it is the greatest thing ever. I cannot stress that enough. Greatest. Thing. Ever. This is all the win in the universe, and the next universe, and beyond. ALL OF IT.

The dude DOES look like the love child of Rorschach & Doctor Manhattan. This disturbs me.

Happy Memorial Day.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive