Saturday, May 2, 2009

Alan Moore Can Eat A Rubix Cube & Crap It Out Solved.

Stuff I Got At Free Comic Book Day
* Wolverine: Origin Of An X-Man
* Wolverine: Saga
* Captain Clockwork Special (although looking at it now, I think this was actually misfiled, as it has nothing about FCBD on it)
* The Avengers
* Impact University: Volume 5
* Blackest Night

Stuff I Bought Because I Have No Self-Control
* Batman: Whatever Happened To The Caped Crusader: Part 2 - Neil Gaimain & Andy Kubert
* The Boys: Volume 3: Good For The Soul - Garth Ennis & Darick Robertson (WHO I HAVE MET, FACE!)
* Sherlock Holmes: Volume 1 - Leah Moore

Good haul. That's all for now, for I am a wee bit smashed at the moment.
- LV

Edit: 9:54 PM Still drunk and trying not to make an ass of myself typing this, but I've had over 25,000 hits on this blog. That is MIND-BOGGLING. My mind is boggled. Boggle. OK, I'm stopping now. See you tomorrow, sober.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive