Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Alan Moore Counted To Infinity. Twice.

Watchman Images: Rorschach Images, Part II
Note: I TOLD YOU. I was going to do this later today, but I have to do real stuff later, and I would be punished by the Inkblot Gods if I held off on this post for another day. Also Rorschach's Unholy Hurm Army (patent pending) would mess me up, for reals. So here's MORE. I hope I get it all in. Part III might destroy the fabric of the universe. That would be bad. So here are more Rorschach images, macros, fanart, everything Rorschach that is good in the world. I made none of it. I just save. If you want credit for something you made, tell me, and I will honor your talent in the appropriate way.

PS For personal reasons, I have decided that Rorschach's secret nickname for Laurie was 'Whorie.' This makes me laugh.



I cannot believe I actually posted this. I am a cold, cruel little bitch.



Really?....OK.



Rorschach is going to hurt me for this. HURT ME SO BAD.


Someone tried to make Rorschach his prison bitch. His eyeballs were never found, and his spleen was located in a field in New Jersey.



I want this. But A) I already have a Rorschach shirt, and B) I have a Rorschach tattoo. The state of New Jersey forbids any more Watchmen purchases in my name. Stupid laws.


Missed Career #78: Priest of JUSTICE.

This is unfortunately too big to post in its entirety, but you NEED to go read this if you love Rorschach, or action figures, or genius. Here's ONE FRAME of the awesome:



'Well, Mr. Rorschach, sir, we ran out yesterday... and... you're going to beat me with the tray now, aren't you?'


The mask looks like a sock without the inkblots. A SEX SOCK. Oh, wow.





There is literally NOTHING I can say here.


Homemade flame-throwers ALWAYS bring the funny.



My future unborn children will play with this toy. They will be strange and disliked by their peers, and grow to resent me.









Tiny Rorschach is TINY! And unbalanced. And babysitting him would be like the seventh circle of hell.



What does this mean, exactly? What else could he possibly be OH MY GOD I JUST GOT IT.

Photobucket


I agree with Daniel.


Well, that was delightful. And disturbing. And may not be the end, because I have more images hidden on my computer because NOTHING ever ends. If you have any more Rorschach images, email them to me at elle.veev@gmail.com or veeandloathing@gmail.com.

There. Did what had to be done.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive