Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gravity Only Affects Alan Moore For Six Hours Out Of Every Day.

Watchmen Quotes: Silk Spectre II Quotes
Note: I have like NOTHING on Laurie. I looked, I really did. Nobody feels the need to be all crazy about her, because she is fairly sane and BORING. I don't dislike her. By default I dislike her, because I like so many of the other characters so much more, but on her own she's a pretty cool chick. Anyway, I'd probably want to knife her if she liked Rorschach, so maybe that's for the best. Here is all I could find on Laurie. I'm sorry, Fans of Laurie, but I DID MY BEST.

Comic
* Oh shit. I'm on Mars.

Movie
* I am not afraid.

* Rorschach: Need to visit men's room.
Laurie: Oh, Christ!

I know, I know. BUT THIS IS EVERYTHING. THIS IS IT. STOP GLARING. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES, OK?!











I'm just saying, if you guys had sent me some images/quotes, this post wouldn't be so TRAGICALLY short. It's YOUR fault, not MINE. Rorschach said so. And if you disagree, that little ginger vigilante will KNIFE you.

Also, never go to a comic book store on Magic: The Gathering Game Day. Just don't. Trust me.

Anyway, next Watchmen post (possibly today, because I am GUILT-RIDDEN about the size of this post, see what you do to me?) will be Minutemen/everything else I couldn't categorize, then another Rorschach post of JOY.

Also, does anyone know how to get into writing comics? NOT THAT I AM FOOLISH ENOUGH TO THINK I COULD DO THAT. My friend wants to know. Yes.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive